mercredi 6 janvier 2016

Rebuilding the Noise

Ok, that was a long time ago, maybe even in a galaxy far far away.... But... I'm actually in the process of digitizing every record, tape, files I own, and thought... what a shame these only resonates for me now. I even thought of beginning a new blog to share everything with the world. But then I realized i still deeply loved NNN and the work we done here, the exchange we had... So, rather than beginning again elsewhere,  I will try one last time to sort the mess here, reviving all dead links, adding new stuff, until I think the work of the blog is done. So over next months, you'll see here a lot of refurbishing, of new links replacing invalid ones (on multiup so you'll have a wider array of choice), and of new discoveries. Noise is still alive, and so is this blog. Feel free to comment and share the news with everyone who can join us here.

5 commentaires:

Vaykorus a dit…

Thanks, thanks, thanks..

Cremation Lily new download links.. please.

[ iD: TdX ] a dit…

Thanks a lot!

Richard Zimmerman a dit…

Great news! Your blog was always the shit and it's great that you decided to return! All the best!

Mr Lucky Doubles a dit…

Ha! I cant believe I even re-checked today. How freaking awesome. Thanks. Welcome. Hope you're well. There's been a lot of good noise about past few years. Looking forward to hearing some of yours.

Peter Tron a dit…

jolly good show, that man!