jeudi 2 octobre 2014

One last stand !

OK, that's it, i'm officially tired of the hide and seek game the blog is. As you may have noticed over last weeks, a bunch of links were deleted, sometimes in the hour after i'll put them online. But I'm not giving up. Not yet. Not this time. In fact, I'll make a last try with a multiupload system that'll give you access to a lot more choices for downloading the files. In the weeks (and more probably months, and even maybe years) to come, I'll re-up and upload everything i own i find relevant for NNN. There won't be any other re-up, so grab the files fast before it's too late. And be sure to post some comments, those are the tools I got to know what you preferred and what you'd like next...just don't bother with the "file not found" message, these won't be back here... once they're gone, you'll have to find other ways to get them, as i do most of the times myself...
Anyways, enjoy this last incarnation of NNN, you'll find here a lot of stuff that's missing for a long time, and a lot of stuff i never posted, and all I'll find during that time... In the end, we may be en route for a very long trip together...
Before that, I'd like to thank all the wonderful people here that commented, sent us some kind words, suscribed to the blog, and even gave us their music to post here... This is all for you !

8 commentaires:

[ iD: TdX ] a dit…

Thanks a lot for sharing, i know this is a hard effort and i really appreciate it :)

Best!
iDx

free hat a dit…

hello - I love your blog.
Been following for a long time, even through the cold winters of no-ups. I know it's hard to keep up, and I truly appreciate your curatorial skills.

I would appreciate any re-ups of your stunned records stuff.
I don't have nearly enough stunned!

Sincerely thank you

Marcel a dit…

Thank you, keep up the good work!

Richard Zimmerman a dit…

hey dude, it may sound cliche or something but your blog many years ago actually introduced me to harsh noise. I remember I downloaded Government Alpha, listened to it, thought "what shit is this?", deleted it and then a few days later downloaded again because I just kept thinkning about it. All the best man, thanks!

Channel Zero a dit…

Thanks guys, you're awesome !!!!
@ free hat : there's a whole batch of stunned coming in the coming weeks, including some stuff never posted yet !

free hat a dit…

Brilliant, thanks so much.

Eyes peeled
:)

ChristopherLGHill a dit…

Love all the posts!

immortal coil a dit…

Thanks for persevering. Any chance you might re-up the old emeralds tapes / releases?

- immortal coil
creepypowers.blogspot.com