lundi 6 février 2012

You know what ? fuck it !

ok, so some weeks has passed since the great internet purge and guess what ? nothing really happened. The ecosystem is still rebuilding itself, but it's also still alive. Which means that they failed. A lot of hosters emerged during the hiatus, most of them sounding less than reliable. I don't know about you, but my thirst for music never ceased, and as those events (and some others, more personal and happy) forced me to look back on my own collection of records, i find myself with a huge lot of music i'd like to share with you. So fuck it ! Let's do it again, until they shut us off for good ! Occupy the Internet ! Don't know for how long, don't know where, don't even know what i will be posting over the next weeks, but i sure will post stuff for you all mutant-music-lovers. See you very very soon...

3 commentaires:

Lamar (c) a dit…

Good news, since it threatened to end our freedom, I thought I put back everything I could on blogs. More people should do this. Our bones will never break down, your mouth will never be silent. good luck

badgerstump a dit…

That's the spirit!

I felt exactly the same as you! All that work gone, the vague sense of paranoia, the knowledge that other filehosts would also be taken down...and the building would have to start again...

I seriously thought about deleting my blog and getting on with my life without it...but, only for a short while...

Then I thought "You know what? Fuck it!" I sat here pulling cdrs and tapes off shelves and out of boxes and listened to them (some for the first time in quite a while). I looked around my room that is crammed full of music and thought "what really is the point of owning all of this stuff if I am the only one hearing it?" There is no point really!

Carl (Static Fanatic) refers to us as "sub-underground" and it's a good choice. There ain't that many of us out there and we have to build our communities where we can.

Welcome back and big love from Bleak Bliss!

sjaakazz a dit…

hear, hear! Keep up the good work