jeudi 23 octobre 2008

Electronica, microsound, experimental or not...

Hi everybody,

Just a quick question. Besides of noise and industrial stuff, i'm also a real fan of idm and quieter electronic music, sometimes really avant-garde (touch, raster-noton, 12k, Room40 et al...), and there's a lot of things i'd like to share with you. But I wonder, do you want me to post them here ? on my industrial blog Channel Zero, or to begin another blog devoted only to these kind of sounds. In other words, do we open a "record store" (like the one i worked in years ago) with three sectors, where you can discover things you weren't going to listen to in the first place, or do we keep it a pure "genre" blog. Let me know in the comments or the shoutbox.

2 commentaires:

Eric a dit…

I cast my vote against the genre blog. eclectic = bliss

zxcvbn a dit…

i would totally dig that, i do not know much of anything about microsound and idm, and ive wanted someone to show me the goods of those genres